The 2023 Aplastic Anemia Grant from the Aplastic Anemia and MDS International Foundation (AAMDSIF) is an annual grant, open to researchers worldwide studying bone marrow disorders. Applicants must hold a doctoral degree. Priority is given to early-stage researchers, including postdoctoral fellows and those who have been assistant professors for fewer than 5 years. In 2023 the AAMDSIF Research Grant Program will accept proposals in the following categories:
- Aplastic Anemia (focus on acquired)
- Aplastic Anemia – Pediatric
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
o MDS transition to Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH)
- Graft-vs-Host Disease
- Inherited bone marrow failure syndromes
The grant covers a sum of 60,000 USD, including 10% for indirect costs.
The letters of intent are due on June 30, 2023 and invited full applications are due on October 31, 2023.