This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content Alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
2022 ASH Latin American Training Program (hematology)
The ASH Latin American Training Program from the American Society of Hematology (ASH) supports further training of hematologist and hematology-related researchers in Latin America. The following programs are available:
- Adult Stem Cell Transplantation (Uruguay)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Coagulopathies (Brazil)
- Flow Cytometry and Molecular Biology (Argentina, Brazil, or Uruguay)
- Hematopathology (Chile)
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis (Chile)
- Pediatric Stem Cell Transplantation (Chile or Mexico)
Applicants must be based at a hematology research institution in Latin America and may be at any stage of their research career. The Program provides funding support for 12 weeks of training. Applications close on December 16, 2022.
Sign in with your free account to see important eligibility criteria, including research location, citizenship, legal working rights and deadline/s.