2023 Growth Hormone Research Grant (worldwide)
The 2023 Growth Hormone Research Grant from Pfizer supports researchers worldwide working on growth hormone research. Applicants must have a medical or postdoctoral degree (MD, PhD, or equivalent), an advanced nursing degree (BSN with a MS/PhD), or a degree in Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, or Social Work. Applicant must be affiliated with a host institution. Projects may cover:
- Morbidities in growth disorders
- Strategies to evaluate and treat growth disorders including Quality of Life and Patient Reported Outcomes
- Comparative pathophysiology of daily vs long-acting growth hormone
- Evaluation of adherence of daily and long-acting growth hormone treatment
- Novel strategies to address current unmet medical needs in short stature management which could be addressed with long-acting growth hormone treatment
- Comparison of clinical effects of daily vs long-acting growth hormone
- Basic, translational or clinical research
Applicants may apply for up to 150,000 USD in funding support (including up to 28% of overheads). Applications close on February 13, 2023.
Sign in with your free account to see important eligibility criteria, including research location, citizenship, legal working rights and deadline/s.