This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content Alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
LF Diversity Call (Denmark)
The LF Diversity Call from the Lundbeck Foundation supports diversity in Danish biomedical research, including differences in methods, gender, approach, nationality, age, professional field, etc. Some examples of programs supported include:
- establishing mentoring or buddy programs
- enabling cross-disciplinary cultural exchange (e.g. an initiative that brings to two unrelated fields together)
- unconscious bias training
- diversity and inclusion workshops
- diversity awareness or capacity development training of the leadership, etc.
Applications are open to Danish research organizations. The grant provides up to 500,000 DKK. This is a biannual call and the next applications close on September 22, 2022.
Create or sign in to your free account for more functionalities, including a full display of the eligibility criteria such as location and citizenship requirements.