The Fatigue evidence review 2023 is a research grant from Versus Arthritis and the Kennedy Trust for Rheumatology Research to increase the evidence around fatigue in musculoskeletal conditions. The grant will fund a comprehensive scoping review on the ways of measuring, assessing, and treating chronic fatigue. This can include:
- the amount of evidence in each area
- the quality of evidence available
- where there are substantial gaps in our current knowledge
- the needs of people living with chronic fatigue
- future research priorities based on the information gathered
Applicants must be based at UK research institutions and at least one applicant must have a tenured position. Applicants may apply for up to 100,000 GBPP for 1 year (no indirect costs). Applications close on November 9, 2022.
November 9, 2022