This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content Alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science International Awards 2023
The L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science International Awards 2023 recognize outstanding women researchers around the world in Physical Sciences, Mathematics, and Computer Science. One Laureate will be selected from each of the following regions:
- Africa and the Arab States
- Asia and the Pacific
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- North America
Nominees must be internationally recognized for her research work and are currently active in research. Nominations (no self-nominations) must be from eminent scientists, including:
- Heads of universities or Scientific Institutions,
- Members of Academies of Science,
- Holders of Research Chairs,
- Full professors,
- Former Laureates of the For Women in Science International Awards,
- at a minimum holders of a PhD in Science.
Each laureate receives 100,000 EUR. The nominations close on May 31, 2022.
Challenge: SDG5 - Gender Equality
Sign in with your free account to see important eligibility criteria, including research location, citizenship, legal working rights and deadline/s.