The L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science International Awards in Life and Environmental Sciences - 2024 recognize outstanding women researchers around the world in life and environmental sciences. One Laureate will be selected from each of the following regions (based on her work location):
- Africa and the Arab States
- Asia and the Pacific
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- North America
Nominees must be internationally recognized for her research work and are currently active in research. Nominations (no self-nominations) must be from eminent scientists, including:
- Heads of universities or Scientific Institutions,
- Members of Academies of Science,
- Holders of Research Chairs,
- Full professors,
- Former Laureates of the For Women in Science International Awards,
- at a minimum holders of a PhD in Science.
Each laureate receives 100,000 EUR.
The nominations close on June 28, 2023.
June 28, 2023