This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
Council of Nephrology Social Workers (CNSW) Research Grant (USA)
The Council of Nephrology Social Workers (CNSW) Research Grant from the National Kidney Foundation funds research projects that advance social work issues in the management of kidney disease.
- Basic or applied research on social work issues in the area of kidney disease
- Early intervention and treatment of kidney disease
- Development and evaluation of education programs to enhance patient/family understanding of kidney disease treatment
- Demonstration projects related to kidney disease, failure, and rehabilitation
- Incorporation of renal palliative care and advanced care planning in CKD/ESRD care models
Applicants must be current membership to NKF-CNSW, are based in the USA, with a minimum of two years of nephrology experience as a social worker The grant provides up to 10,000 USD in direct research expenses.
Applications close on October 22, 2023.