Paediatric Research Grant (UK nephrology)
The Paediatric Research Grant from Kidney Research UK supports UK-based researchers working on paediatric kidney diseases, including
Clinical research that focuses on:
- the diagnosis, natural history, epidemiology or treatment of children who have diseases of the kidney or urinary tract
- the prenatal origins of childhood kidney or urinary tract diseases
- the impact on adult health of kidney or urinary tract diseases with an onset in childhood or the prenatal period.
Laboratory research that address:
- the causes of, and find potential new treatments for, childhood kidney and/or urinary tract diseases
- how the kidney and/or urinary tract normally forms, grows and matures before and after birth.
Funding is available in two forms:
Research project grant: up to 250,000 GBP for innovative projects up to 3 years.
Startup grant: up to 40,000 GBP for pilot projects up to 2 years.
Letters of intent are due on October 4, 2022. Invited full applications are due on November 29, 2022.
Challenge: SDG3 - Good Health and Well-being
Create or sign in to your free account for more functionalities, including a full display of the eligibility criteria such as location and citizenship requirements.