This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content Alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
RECRUIT – Grants for international recruitment 2022 (Denmark)
The RECRUIT – Grants for international recruitment 2022 from the Novo Nordisk Fonden (NNF) support the recruitment of international researchers to Denmark. Nominations are open to Danish universities and research institutions for applicants with expertise in the following areas:
- Interdisciplinary research rooted in the natural and technical sciences
- Quantum-based technologies to solve complex and important problems in biology, chemistry, or medicine
- Data science research with focus on fundamental algorithms and interdisciplinary applications
- Technology for tomorrow’s medical science and applications
Applicants from all career levels are included in this scheme.
- for assistant professors: 15 million DKK over a 7-year grant period,
- for associate professors: 25 million DKK over a 7-year grant period,
- for full professors: 35 million DKK over a 7-year grant period.
Nominations close on September 22, 2022.
Challenge: SDG4 - Quality Education
Create or sign in to your free account for more functionalities, including a full display of the eligibility criteria such as location and citizenship requirements.