Council on Renal Nutrition Research Grant (USA)
The Council on Renal Nutrition Research Grant from the National Kidney Foundation funds research projects that study the relationship between diet and kidney health. Areas of interest include:
- Basic or applied research on renal nutrition issues in the area of kidney disease
- Early intervention and treatment of kidney disease
- Development and evaluation of education programs to enhance patient/family understanding of
kidney disease treatment
- Demonstration projects related to kidney disease, failure, and rehabilitation
- Incorporation of renal palliative care and advanced care planning in CKD/ESRD care models
Applicants must have at least two years of experience as a renal dietitian, are based in the USA and are members of the foundation. The grant provides up to 10,000 USD in direct research expenses. Applications close on October 17, 2022.
Challenge: SDG3 - Good Health and Well-being
Create or sign in to your free account for more functionalities, including a full display of the eligibility criteria such as location and citizenship requirements.