This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
AACAP Pilot Research Award for Learning Disabilities (USA)
The AACAP Pilot Research Award for Learning Disabilities from the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) supports child and adolescent psychiatry fellows and early career faculty who have an interest in beginning a career in child and adolescent psychiatry research. Applicants should have an interest in learning disability research, must be based in the USA and:
- must be board eligible/certified in child and adolescent psychiatry or enrolled in a child psychiatry residency or fellowship program.
- must have a faculty appointment in an accredited medical school or be in a fully accredited child and adolescent psychiatry clinical research or training program.
- at the time of application, candidates may not have more than two years of research experience following graduation from residency/fellowship training.
- must not have any previous significant, individual research funding in the field of child and adolescent mental health.
- must either be AACAP members or have a membership application pending (not paid by the award) and agree to submit a poster presentation on his or her research for AACAP’s 71st Annual Meeting in Seattle, WA, October 14-19, 2024.
The Award provides up to 15,000 USD.
Applications close on April 3, 2023.
April 3, 2023