This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content Alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
Ascending Investigator Grant within Endocrinology and Metabolism – Nordic Region
The Ascending Investigator Grant within Endocrinology and Metabolism – Nordic Region from the Novo Nordisk Fonden supports the consolidation of accomplished associate professors with ambitious projects within endocrinology and metabolism to understand the human organism and the mechanisms underlying health and disease at a basic and clinical level.
- Applicants should be associate professors, senior researchers or at an equivalent level.
- Applicants must have their own research group.
- Applicants may be basic/experimental researchers or clinician researchers
- Applicants should have completed their PhD within approximately the past eight to 18 years.
- The applicant is expected to have a documented track record of excellent research, and must at the time of application have senior authorships demonstrating independence and direction within their line of research.
- The projects of high international standard must be anchored at a hospital, university or other non-profit research institution (administrating host institution) in a Nordic country (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway or Sweden).
Applicants may apply for up to 10 million DKK for up to 5 years (no indirect costs). Applications close on January 17, 2023.
Intended for: Mid-career researchers
Sign in with your free account to see important eligibility criteria, including research location, citizenship, legal working rights and deadline/s.