The Clinical Research Training Institute (CRTI) from the American Society of Hematology (ASH) is a year-long education and mentoring program for hematology fellows and junior faculty at academic medical centers. The CRTI consists of:
- A week-long workshop in August 2024 in La Jolla, California, which focuses on the foundation, methodologies, and application of patient-oriented clinical research
- A meeting at the ASH annual meeting in December 2024
- A one-day class in May 2025 at ASH Headquarters in Washington, DC
- Networking and mentorship through distance learning, which takes place between the in-person meetings
Applications are open to hematologists worldwide and applicants must be:
- Trainee or early-career faculty with a commitment to hematology or blood-related research and hold an MD and/or PhD or biomedical PhD, PharmD, DNP degree (or equivalents)
- ASH members
- Fluent in English
ASH pays for participants’ travel expenses to the summer workshop and spring meeting. Travel costs and other expenses associated with attending the ASH annual meeting are the responsibility of the participant and/or the participant’s academic institution.
Letters of intent are due on December 1, 2023 and full applications are due on February 29, 2024.
February 29, 2024