This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
Delfina Residency (artists | India)
The Delfina Residency is supported by Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation, Emami Art, and Charles Wallace India Trust and Delfina Foundation to provide Indian artists with a 12-week residency in London. Alongside offering practitioners time and space to develop their work, Delfina Foundation residencies offer a programme that includes:
- Opportunities to meet and engage with artists, curators, academics and researchers through organised presentations, studio visits, events and meals;
- Professional development activities including: presentations and crits, portfolio reviews, and mentoring activities to strengthen the artistic practice;
- Collaborative exchange between residents through informal gatherings, crits and meals; and
- Guided visits to museums, galleries, non-profits, artist run spaces and studios, as well as trips to institutions outside London.
Applicants must be artists in the field of contemporary art, are Indian citizens living in India.
The selected applicant will receive a twelve-week residency at Delfina Foundation, including:
- A return economy-class flight
- Airport transfers in the UK
- Reimbursement of visa fees (if required)
- A living allowance of £30 per day
- A materials budget of £1000
- A travel pass for London’s public transport network
- A single bedroom with a desk at Delfina Foundation, a house which hosts up to 8 residents with shared facilities, including: bathrooms, laundry rooms, a kitchen, library and dining room
Applications are due November 19, 2023.