The Dementia Australia Research Foundation Project Grant supports Australia-based early-career researchers in dementia research. Supported research topics may include:
- Gaining a better understanding of the causes of dementia.
- Developing strategies to reduce dementia risk and slow the progression of the disease.
- Providing accurate and timely diagnoses.
- Improving treatment and care options for people living with dementia, including support for families and carers as well as care practices.
- Increasing the awareness and understanding of rights, needs and experiences of people living with dementia, their carers and families.
- Finding a cure for dementia.
Applicants must not have more than six years of post-PhD experience and must have the legal rights to work in Australia. The Grant provides 75,000 AUD for 1-2 years.
Applications close on August 21, 2023.
August 21, 2023