EFIS and Immunology Letters Study Groups (Europe)
The EFIS and Immunology Letters Study Groups organized by the European Federation of Immunological Societies (EFIS) and Immunology Letters (IL) provides an opportunity for engagement among European researchers working in specific fields of immunology.
Applicants interested to establish a new study group should:
- be a member of an EFIS-affiliated society
- organize a group with a minimum of 25 participants from at least 3 European countries
- consider demographic distribution, gender balance and include junior academics
- meet at least once per year where participants should share their work via poster or oral presentation
- commit to organizing a special issue with Immunology Letters within first 3 years
This funding provides 2500 EUR per year which may be used to cover meeting organizational costs for venue, keynote speakers, to fund an informal gathering or a related discretionary cost. The next applications close on March 3, 2023.
Sign in with your free account to see important eligibility criteria, including research location, citizenship, legal working rights and deadline/s.