The Emerging Leaders Award from the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RSTMH) recognizes early-career investigators from and based in low- and middle-income countries. Applicants should be within 10 years or receiving their terminal degree.
- Nominees will have made a significant contribution to leadership, including mentorship and capacity building of others
- Nominations should come from RSTMH members and Fellows ONLY
- Nominees should be RSTMH members ONLY
- Self-nomination, with a supporting statement from another RSTMH member or Fellow is permitted
The award comprises:
- A £5,000 personal cash prize
- A certificate
- Access to mentorship through the RSTMH Board of Trustees and wider network
- A platform to give a keynote speech at an RSTMH scientific meeting.
Nominations are due on June 16, 2023.
June 16, 2023