This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
Hong Kong PhD Fellowship
The Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS) from the Research Grants Council (RGC) Hong Kong supports students worldwide to pursue their PhD studies in Hong Kong's universities. Applications are open to students seeking admission to one of the following universities in Hong Kong:
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Lingnan University
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The University of Hong Kong
The Fellowship provides an annual stipend of HK$331,200 (approximately US$42,460) and a conference and research-related travel allowance of HK$13,800 (approximately US$1,760) per year for each awardee for a period up to three years.
Applications are due on December 1, 2023.