International Fellowships (UK-based researchers)
The International Fellowships from the Leverhulme Trust provide funding for researchers with UK affiliations to conduct research projects outside of the UK. Funding may be used for but are not limited to:
- developing new lines of research through overseas collaboration
- making ‘discipline-hopping excursions’ into new areas of research
- developing innovations in teaching
- preparing for collaborative grant applications
- observing and sharing ground-breaking techniques or practices
Applicants must be currently residing in the UK and have been appointed at a UK higher education institution or art gallery or museum for at least the past three years. Applications from all subject areas will be considered, except for those studies of disease, illness and disabilities in humans and animals, or research that is intended to inform clinical practice or the development of medical applications, as these projects are well served by other funders. Fellowship funding of up to 50,000 GBP is available for projects spanning 3-24 months (direct costs only). This is an annual fellowship and the next applications open on September 1, 2022 and close on November 10, 2022.
Create or sign in to your free account for more functionalities, including a full display of the eligibility criteria such as location and citizenship requirements.