John Dice Memorial Student Scholarship (pharmacy | USA)
The John Dice Memorial Student Scholarship from the Pediatric Pharmacy Association (PPA) supports pharmacy students who have demonstrated dedication to pediatric pharmacy practice and have expressed an interest in pursuing a career as a pharmacist specializing in pediatrics.
Eligibility criteria include:
- Applicant must be a registered student at an accredited college or school of pharmacy within the fifty states of the United States.
- Applicant must be in their third year of pharmacy curriculum. Third year defined as the last year prior to clinical rotations.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of PPA and active in their college or school’s PPA student group if available.
- Applicant must demonstrate a proven record of interest in pediatric pharmacy practice through elective class choices, experiential education, and internships.
- Applicant must demonstrate a proven record of community outreach and/or service in programs that focus on the health and wellbeing of children.
- Applicant must have a minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale in their college or school of pharmacy curriculum.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen.
Applicants receive a 1000 USD scholarship. Applications are due on February 3, 2023.
Intended for: Master's students
Discipline: Pharmaceutical sciences
Sign in with your free account to see important eligibility criteria, including research location, citizenship, legal working rights and deadline/s.