The Leadership Development Scholarships provided by the FIP Foundation for Education and Research support six young pharmacists or pharmaceutical scientists to attend the 2023 FIP World Congress and participate in the Leadership Development Workshop, which are planned to take place in September in Brisbane, Australia. Applicants must be early career pharmacist, pharmaceutical scientist, or pharmacy student (undergraduate or postgraduate) with excellent leadership skills. Applicants must be living, working or studying in a country with an income level classified as low, lower-middle or upper middle by the World Bank in the latest available classification. Applicants may or may not be nationals of these countries.
The scholarship provides:
- FIP Congress registration
- Hotel accommodation (750 EUR)
- Financial Compensation for travel will be based on the recipient’s region for travel relative to the location of the Congress. Reimbursement by region will be determined each year based on the location of the Congress and will be announced on the website of the Foundation. See below for 2023:
- Europe € 2,000
- Africa € 2,000
- Americas € 2,000
- EMRO € 1,700
- SEARO € 1,000
- Western Pacific € 1,000
- One-year Individual Membership of FIP
- A meeting with the leaders of the FIP Foundation, FIP ECPG, Regional Forum ExCo, and FIP
- A mentor appointed from the Early Career Pharmaceutical Group (ECPG) and a mentor appointed from the region to assist with project planning and implementation
Applications must be received by February 15, 2023.