The L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Baltics Program supports early career women researchers working in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. Applicants must be PhD students or postdoctoral fellows. Applicants should be working in the following fields: life and environmental sciences, physical sciences, engineering, mathematics, computer science and information sciences. Seven Awards are provided each year:
- 1 endowment of €7,000 in Latvia to a PhD
- 1 endowment of 76,000 in Lithuania to a PhD
- 1 endowment of €7,000 in Estonia to a PhD
- 2 endowments of €7,000 in Latvia to PhD candidates
- 1 endowment of €7,000 in Estonia to a PhD candidate
- 1 endowment of €7,000 in Lithuania to a PhD candidate
. Applications close on April 3, 2023.