This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content Alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science (Baltics)
The L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Baltics Program supports early career women researchers working in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. Applicants must be PhD students or postdoctoral fellows. Applicants should be working in the following fields: life and environmental sciences, physical sciences, engineering, mathematics, computer science and information sciences. Seven Awards are provided each year:
- 1 endowment of €6,000 in Latvia to a PhD
- 1 endowment of €6,000 in Lithuania to a PhD
- 1 endowment of €6,000 in Estonia to a PhD
- 2 endowments of €6,000 in Latvia to PhD candidates
- 1 endowment of €6,000 in Estonia to a PhD candidate
- 1 endowment of €6,000 in Lithuania to a PhD candidate
. Applications close on March 17, 2022.
Challenge: SDG5 - Gender Equality
Create or sign in to your free account for more functionalities, including a full display of the eligibility criteria such as location and citizenship requirements.