This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
PhD Studentship (Diabetes UK)
The PhD Studentship from Diabetes UK supports experienced researchers to recruit outstanding science graduates to study for a PhD in the field of diabetes-related research. Awards are made to projects that have clear relevance to the aims of our research strategy and provide training in diabetes research within a supportive environment.
- Applications must be from potential supervisors only. Applications from potential students will not be accepted.
- Applications must have one lead and one co-supervisor.
- Applications from junior researchers should include a senior supervisor based at a UK institute, with a track record in PhD supervision, on the application.
- Supervisors will have a tenured post or be able to demonstrate that they will have a salary for the lifetime of the grant.
- The research must take place at an established research institution in the UK.
The grant provides funding for 3 years, including student stipend, research, travel and training expenses.
Applications close annually on August 31. The next applications close on August 31, 2023.