The Quality Improvement in Pediatric Endocrinology Fields grant from Pfizer and The Japanese Society for Pediatric Endocrinology seeks to advance the treatment of pediatric endocrine disorders in Japan, including:
- Utilization of growth curve
- Cooperation with school health and child health
- Promotion of Health care transition
- Mental care related to pediatric endocrine disorders
- Promotion of measures and responses during times of disaster
- Promotion of proper diagnosis and treatment (the spread of specialized knowledge on pediatric endocrine disorders)
Applicants must be based in Japan. The following organizations may apply: medical, dental, nursing, allied health, and/or pharmacy professional schools; healthcare institutions (both large and small); professional associations and medical societies; medical education companies; and other entities with a mission related to healthcare professional education and/or healthcare improvement.
Applicants may apply for up to 3 million JPY for up to 3 years (including up to 28% overheads).
Applications close on July 18, 2023.