This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content Alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
Research Grants (Alzheimer’s disease Sweden)
The Research Grants from Alzheimerfonden support innovative research projects on Alzheimer’s disease from researchers working in Sweden. The foundation prioritizes grant proposals in the following areas:
- with the potential to stop the disease progression in Alzheimer’s disease in the short or long term
- with a focus on diagnosing the disease at an early stage
- enabling the treatment and rehabilitation of people with Alzheimer’s disease
- projects where clinical benefit can be clearly described
- projects where collaboration between research groups enhances the quality and feasibility of the project
Applications are open to all researchers at all career stages, including PhD students. This year, the foundation encourages early-career researchers qualifying for a docent position to apply. The grant funds 50% of the total project costs – applicants must specify how the other 50% of the project costs will be financed. Applications close on September 12, 2022.
Create or sign in to your free account for more functionalities, including a full display of the eligibility criteria such as location and citizenship requirements.