scientifyRESEARCH
research funding database

RESEARCH FUNDING

2024 RJ Flexit (Sweden | humanities and social sciences)

Share

Text on a blue background says "Want to find funding & get support for grant-writing?" Logos of scientifyRESEARCH & GrantDesk appear below on a white background and an orange plus symbol appears between the two logos.
Text on a blue background says "Want to find funding & get support for grant-writing?" Logos of scientifyRESEARCH & GrantDesk appear below on a white background and an orange play symbol appears between the two logos. An arrow mark points to the logos.

The 2024 RJ Flexit from the Riksbankens Jubileumsfond supports individual PhD researchers in the humanities and social sciences working at Swedish Higher Education Institutions (HEI) in collaboration with external parties to develop and exchange knowledge and experience. The project should be carried out with organizations within the private, public or non-profit sector and Swedish HEIs. The applicant is to have completed their PhD by the application date. Applicants may apply for funding for projects of 1 to 3 years (RJ covers indirect costs, which are added to the project budget by RJ). Co-funding from the host organization and the HEI is required. RJ covers 75 per cent of total salary costs including the employer’s social-insurance contribution top-up (LKP), and the remaining 25 per cent is covered by the host organization and the HEI, each. The host organization and the HEI provide a work room, office infrastructure and other benefits at the place of work.

Application opens on February 20, 2024 and closes on May 21, 2024.

Full application due:
May 21, 2024

non member

More related info for you

Register for free

Don´t have an account?

Start with our free trial to enjoy our 7 days of unlimited grant access and our premium features.

or, Choose a plan to subscribe to our premium membership.

Be the first to know

Sign-up for Personalized Grant alerts

Logo3

Sign-up for our
monthly research
funding newsletter

You can unsubscribe at any time.