This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
Study Group Collaboration Grant (clinical microbiology | worldwide)
The Study Group Collaboration Grant (clinical microbiology | worldwide) from the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID) supports large-scale innovative research projects in clinical microbiology and infectious diseases. Studies must be organized by an experience PI with the support from at least 3 ESCMID study groups. The grant provides 180,000 EUR (including indirect costs).
- Proposed projects must include the support of at least 3 ESCMID Study Groups.
- The research project may be based on laboratory investigations, clinical studies, experimental animal studies, or a combination of these. However, it must contain a translation component
- Applications should be of a high quality with a large focus on innovation and networking
- Research must be carried out as a collaborative project involving at least two separate institutions in two different countries. A member of each Study Group must be involved in the project at some level
- The research project should be designed for a maximum duration of 2 years. The research project should start after signing the grant agreement
Applications close on October 12, 2023
October 12, 2023