Treat FTD Fund (frontotemporal degeneration worldwide)
The Treat FTD Fund from The Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration (AFTD) and the Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation supports clinical trials of drugs or devices with:
- Biological mechanisms that have a sound scientific rationale for frontotemporal degeneration (FTD)
- Suitable clinical trial designs, which may include basket trials, adaptive study designs or other novel approaches
- Biomarkers that can indicate target engagement and/or downstream pharmacologic effects
- Biomarker endpoints that can provide a deeper understanding of the drug mechanism and disease progression
- Therapeutics applicable to both sporadic and genetic forms of FTD
Applications are open to:
- Academic medical centers, universities or non-profits. Industry partnerships are encouraged.
- Biotechnology companies. Funding is provided through mission-related investments that require return on investment based upon scientific and/or business milestones. Existing companies and new startups are eligible
Up to 2 million USD are available depending on scope and stage of the trial.
Letters of Intent are due on January 27, 2023 and Invited full proposals are due on March 17, 2023.
Challenge: Clinical Trials
Sign in with your free account to see important eligibility criteria, including research location, citizenship, legal working rights and deadline/s.