The 2024 Advanced and Innovative Digitalisation Program from Vinnova funds companies in research and innovation projects that are driven by industrial needs. The goal is the development of components and system solutions that will be required for the next generation of digital solutions, but also for new products and services to be developed in Sweden. The call for proposals is aimed at consortia with at least two project parties which may include companies, universities, university college, research institutes and others.
The projects must be driven by industrial needs and relevant within the call's technical focus areas:
- End-to-End AI in development, production and services.
- Secure digital platforms for efficient development, production and support.
- Data-driven development and safe exchange of data between processes and actors.
- Model- and simulation-driven development and optimization, including the use of digital twins.
- Autonomous systems (development, optimization and architecture for reliability and interoperability).
- Edge computing, joint and cloud technology as well as 5G networks and software-defined networks for industrial applications.
Proposals in English are accepted. The grant amount ranges from 2 million to 15 million SEK, a maximum of 50 percent of the project's total eligible costs. The project duration is from 12 to a maximum of 36 months.
Deadline is February 14, 2024, at 14:00 (CET).
February 14, 2024