The Eureka SMART - 2024 International collaborative projects within Advanced Manufacturing from Eureka administrated by Vinnova supports innovation in research or development projects in advanced manufacturing, advanced manufacturing products, processes and services in all market sectors. The call is for consortia of companies, industry or academia from at least two of the countries participating in Eureka. At least one Swedish small or medium-sized company (SME) must participate. The call for proposals addresses innovation projects in the following areas:
- Advanced manufacturing processes
- Intelligent and adaptive manufacturing systems
- Human-machine collaboration
- Sustainable processes and systems
- Digital or virtual factory design, data collection and management, operation and planning, from real-time to long-term optimization methods
- Custom manufacturing.
The grants are a maximum of 10 million SEK per project, and up to 50 percent of the project’s eligible costs, for three years.
Applications closes on April 22, 2024.
April 22, 2024