This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
AACAP Educational Outreach Program for Child and Adolescent Residents (child psychiatry | USA)
The AACAP Educational Outreach Program for Child and Adolescent Residents from the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) provides the opportunity for child and adolescent psychiatry residents to receive a formal overview to the field of child and adolescent psychiatry, establish child and adolescent psychiatrists as mentors and experience the 70th AACAP Annual Meeting, October 23 - 28, 2023.
Applicants must be:
- child and adolescent psychiatry residents at the time of the AACAP Annual Meeting in October 2023.
- currently enrolled in a residency program in the United States; residents in their first or second year of child fellowship training are eligible.
- Participants must either be members of the AACAP or have a membership application pending at the time of application.
- Participants must attend all Annual Meeting events specified by AACAP.
While past Educational Outreach Program awardees are eligible to apply, priority will be given to first-time applicants.
- A post-meeting payment of $1,000 to attend the AACAP 2023 Annual Meeting.
- Participation in various AACAP Annual Meeting events for residents, including mentorship program(s), academic/networking sessions, an awards breakfast program and focus groups.
Applications close on July 7, 2023.
July 7, 2023