This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
AACAP Life Members Mentorship Grants for Medical Students (child psychiatry | USA)
The AACAP Life Members Mentorship Grants for Medical Students from the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) provides the opportunity for medical students to receive a formal overview to the field of child and adolescent psychiatry, establish child and adolescent psychiatrists as mentors and experience the 70th AACAP Annual Meeting, October 23 - 28, 2023.
Applicants must be:
- enrolled in a medical school in the United States at the time of the AACAP Annual Meeting in October 2023.
- Participants must either be members of the AACAP or have a membership application pending at the time of application.
- Participants must attend all Annual Meeting events specified by AACAP.
- A post-meeting payment of $1,000 to attend the AACAP 2023 Annual Meeting.
- Participation in various AACAP Annual Meeting events for residents, including mentorship program(s), academic/networking sessions, an awards breakfast program and focus groups.
Applications close on July 7, 2023.
July 7, 2023