The Pediatric Dermatology Career Development Award from the Dermatology Foundation supports future intellectual leaders, educators, clinical scholars, and/or translational investigators in aspects of the specialty that relate to dermatologic diseases in infants and children. Applicants must be based in the USA and:
- hold an M.D.; M.D., Ph.D.; or D.O. degree
- completed training in a U.S. dermatology residency program and a U.S. fellowship program in pediatric dermatology
- demonstrate a strong commitment to skin research that can advance the field of pediatric dermatology
- under the mentorship of an experienced educator, clinician, or laboratory-based investigator
- mentor must have an academic appointment in dermatology or another program that is approved by the dermatology chair
The Awards provides salary support at 55,000 USD/year. Career development awards may be renewed annually for up to a total of three years of funding.
Applications close on October 16, 2023.
October 16, 2023