The Dermatopathology Research Career Development Award from the Dermatology Foundation supports the academic career development of future intellectual leaders who demonstrate a strong commitment to advance the fields of dermatopathology and dermatology through research and/or education. Applicants must be based in the USA and:
- hold an M.D.; M.D., Ph.D.; or D.O. degree
- completed training in a U.S. dermatology or pathology residency program and a U.S. fellowship program in dermatopathology
- be under the mentorship of an experienced investigator(s)
- the Mentor must have an academic appointment in dermatology or another program at the sponsoring institution that is approved by the dermatology chair
- demonstrate a strong commitment to skin research that can advance the field of dermatopathology
The Awards provides salary support at 55,000 USD/year. Career development awards may be renewed annually for up to a total of three years of funding.
Applications close on October 16, 2023.
October 16, 2023