MAS Mid-Term Undergraduate Scholarship (Singaporeans)
The MAS Mid-Term Undergraduate Scholarship from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) supports Singaporean outstanding students in or before their penultimate year of undergraduate studies. The scholarship is tenable for study in any discipline (except Medicine, Dentistry and Architecture) at any reputable university, in Singapore or overseas – from the United States and United Kingdom to Japan, China, Germany, India. Language courses are supported if they earn credits that count toward the final degree. The scholarship provides the following for up to 2 years:
- Tuition and other approved fees
- Maintenance Allowances (incl. book allowance)
- Pre-studies Allowances
- Hostel Allowance
- Sponsorship of Exchange Programme / Study Abroad Programme / Special Term (if requirements are met)
- Sponsorship of Masters degree (if requirements are met)
- 8 weeks internship during 2nd year of U/G studies
- Return airfare if an overseas award
Upon completion of studies, scholarship holders are required to work for MAS for six years if the study was overseas and four years if the study was in Singapore.
Applications are due any time during the year, but the actual assessment will only take place in Mar and Oct of that year.
May 1, 2024