This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
Nature Awards – Inclusive Health Research
The Inclusive Health Research Awards from Nature Awards seek to recognize and facilitate the development of new, diverse and sustainable health solutions. The Inclusive Health Research awards aim to:
- Uncover innovation and best practice in inclusive health research that has been influenced by engagement with affected communities and their expert representatives.
- Recognise, promote and support institutions and individuals who are contributing to a diverse, patient- and affected community-inclusive research ecosystem.
- Build a library of case studies to share — and encourage wider adoption of — new ideas and best practice in the co-production of research to advance global health equity.
Applications are open to the diverse stakeholders contributing to inclusive health research, including:
- Individual researchers, clinicians or research groups based at public or private institutions
- Patient advocacy and representative groups
- Health charities
- Health research funders
- Health research publishers
- Government departments
Applications from the following groups are particularly encouraged:
- Historically under-served patient groups and communities.
- Low- and middle-income countries (LMICs), i.e., countries identified by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) as having low-income or middle-income economies.
Three winners will be selected by our panel of expert judges and will each receive a prize of €20,000, plus coverage on nature.com (the format and amount to be determined at the sole discretion of Springer Nature).
Applications close on February 5, 2024.
February 5, 2024