The ORS/RJOS Young Female Investigator Grant from the Orthopaedic Research Society (ORS) and Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society (RJOS) recognizes female early-career members of ORS/RJOS. Applicants must be:
- A female ORS and/or RJOS member in good standing
- Trainees (residents, students, post-docs, etc) are eligible
- Candidate must submit her abstract to ORS for consideration to be presented as a poster or podium presentation at the ORS Annual Meeting
- The abstract must be original work and eligible for submission, candidate must be the first author
- The material contained within the abstract must not be the subject of prior significant award(s) or prize(s)
Applications are due on August 28, 2023.
August 28, 2023