The Postdoctoral Fellowships from Alzheimer’s Society support postdoctoral fellows in the UK working on Alzheimer’s disease research. Applicants must be postdoctoral fellows who do not have faculty appointments. Applications are also open to final-year PhD students. Funding is provided for up to four years full-time or up to six years part-time. This can include:
- Reasonable salary for the Fellow
- £20,000 per annum for research costs
- £1000 per annum for career development
- (optional) £3,000 for a 10-week research intern
- (optional) £3,000 to assist with costs associated with an overseas secondment
The letter of intent (LOI) is due on March 24, 2023. The deadline for final submission closes in July 2023.