The Pre-doctoral Fellowship to Promote Diversity in Ataxia Research from the National Ataxia Foundation (NAF) promotes diversity in ataxia research by supporting students from underrepresented populations currently enrolled in a post-baccalaureate PhD or MD/PhD program in the U.S. Applicants must be a
- U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident of the U.S.,
- enrolled at an accredited U.S. university,
- within two years of their expected doctoral level graduation date.
- Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islanders;
- Individual who identifies as LGBTQIA+;
- Individuals with a disability.