Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships (masters students from Zambia, Zimbabwe and Malawi)
The Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships support students from Zambia, Zimbabwe and Malawi to study at the master's level in the United Kingdom or South Africa. The universities offer a one-year taught Master’s in the UK; and a two-year taught Master’s in South Africa. Both have a research dimension and the applicant must have obtained Honours (First or Upper Second or equivalent) at undergraduate level. Applicants must be nationals of Zambia, Zimbabwe or Malawi, who hold permanent residence, live there and/or intend to return to their country after their studies. The scholarship provides:
- Fees, tuition costs and related academic expenses. These are paid by the Trust direct to the Partner Universities.
- A personal allowance, index-linked in accordance with guidance from an independent authority, covering maintenance support.
- Other allowances are paid for arrival, a laptop and departure.
- Economy Class tickets are provided for the initial journey to the place of study, and on final return.
- No allowances are paid for spouses and other family members or dependents.
Applications are due on February 19, 2024.