Fibrosis in IBD Research Initiative (worldwide)
The Fibrosis in IBD Research Initiative from the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Fibrosis in collaboration with Takeda seeks to fund studies focused on investigating the biological mechanisms leading to, and protecting from, fibrosis in IBD. Of particular interest are studies in the following areas:
- Pathophysiology of fibrosis and patient segmentation/endotyping based on multi-omics analysis
- Datasets and biosamples derived from demographically and ethnically diverse cohorts are also preferred.
- Evaluation of therapeutic potential of modulating specific fibrotic pathways
- Cell biological mechanisms of fibrosis
- Role of microbiome
- Multidisciplinary approaches
Applications are open to teams of researchers worldwide with complementary expertise. Applicants may apply for up to 900,000 USD over 3 years.
- Letters of intent: March 30, 2023
- Full proposal submission: June 23, 2023
Sign in with your free account to see important eligibility criteria, including research location, citizenship, legal working rights and deadline/s.