The Marie Cowan Promising Early Career Investigator Award from the American Heart Association (AHA)’s Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing recognizes the council’s early career investigator members working on biobehavioral/physiologic cardiovascular nursing research.
- Applicant must be active in research and within 5-10 years of completing terminal degree or highest certificate (e.g., MSc, PhD), as of the award application date
- Applicant must be a junior nurse investigator actively engaged in biobehavioral/physiologic cardiovascular and stroke nursing research
- Applicants must submit an abstract for AHA’s Scientific Sessions 2023
The winner will receive
- $500 honorarium
- Complimentary registration to Scientific Sessions
- Complimentary council dinner ticket, and recognition and presentation of a plaque at the council dinner
Applications close on June 8, 2023.