This opportunity is currently closed.
Sign up for Content alerts to stay informed when this or related funding opportunities are posted.
Population Health Research Grant New Investigator Grant (Singapore)
The Population Health Research Grant New Investigator Grant from the Ministry of Health and the National Medical Research Council (NMRC) in Singapore supports new independent investigators in population health research in Singapore in the following areas:
- Mental Health
- Care for Mothers and Children
- Population Mobilisation and Improved Access in the “War on Diabetes” and Other Common Chronic Diseases
- Effective Use of Technology to Improve Health
- Prevention and Preparedness for Healthy Ageing
- Care for Complex Patients
- Sustainable and Efficient Care Delivery
- Palliative Care
- Traditional and Complementary Medicine (T&CM)
- Health Systems Research
The principal investigator:
- must have a PhD and/or MBBS/BDS/PharmD/MD and/or other appropriate Postgraduate Qualification (at least a Master’s Degree) in areas relevant to the proposed research.
- For proposals involving patients, the clinical PI or co-I should be SMC registered; or should be able to demonstrate ability to access patients through SMC registered collaborators. For some PHRG-NIG proposals it is recognised that some studies may be pre-clinical and not require the PI to be SMC registered.
The Grant provides up to 130,000 SGD for 2 - 3 years (including 30% indirect costs). There are two grant calls per year, with deadlines in January and July.
The next deadline is January 31, 2024.
January 31, 2024