The Fall Seed Grant 2023 in partnership with Patients Associations from Fondazione Telethon (FT) supports researchers in Italy working on rare genetic diseases. Researchers working on the following rare diseases are encouraged to apply:
- Autosomal Recessive Spastic Ataxia of Charlevoix-Saguenay (ARSACS)
- CDKL5 Deficiency Disorder (CDD)
- Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-obstruction (CIPO)
- SCN8A-neurodevelopmental disorders
- SLC6A1-related neurodevelopmental disorders
- Pitt-Hopkins Syndrome (PHS)
The Grant provides up to 50,000 EUR for 12 months (with the exception of the grant for Pitt-Hopkins Syndrome (PHS), which provides up to 70,000 EUR over 18 months.
Applicants should register by November 7, 2023 and submit full application by November 23, 2023.
November 23, 2023